This traditional Chinese formula is used to sooth and calm down afflictions faced by infants and children, including abdominal pain and wind; mucus and heavy breathing; fright; infantile feverishness; fretfulness, night crying and vomiting.
- Relieves abdominal pain and wind.
- Relieves heavy breathing and excessive mucus.
- Alleviates fever and fright.
Contents per 3.75g:
Pearl Powder, Succinum, Rhizoma Gastrodiae, Bombyx Batryticatus, Concretio Silicea Bambusae, Ramulus Uncariae Cum Uncis, Borneolum Syntheticum, Periostracum Cicadae, Scorpio, Rhizoma Acori Tatarinowii, Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae, Radix Saposhnikoviae, Bulbus Fritillariae Cirrhosae, Rhizoma Pinelliae.
- Children 1-5 years: Approx. 1/3 of a teaspoon of powder (~0.5g) per dose.
- Children above 5 years: Approx. 1/2 of a teaspoon of powder (~0.75g) per dose.
- May be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water or applied to the tongue of the infants for sucking.